Vancouver Island Human Rights Committee Notification of Regular Meeting
- Open to: All PSAC Members on Vancouver Island
- Date/Time: June 21, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.
- Location: PSAC Victoria Regional Office 210-1497 Admirals Road
- Teleconference: Please call 250-953-1050 or 1-866-953-1050 for ‘call in’ coordinates, no later than June 20 at 12:00 noon.
Come out or Telephone in & See what your newly formed Vancouver Island Human Rights Committee (VIHRC) has been doing for you!
New members and allies are always welcomed to observe or join VIHRC! VIHRC is particularly keen in welcoming any member from 4 equity groups:
- Access (Persons with Disabilities which also includes invisible disorders such as ADHD, Brain injury, OCD etc.);
- Pride (Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transgendered, Transsexual etc.);
- Racially Visible
Regular meeting atmosphere is casual. Please contact 250-953-1050 or email PSAC Victoria Regional Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
This is an archive only
Visit our new site here