Archive for the 'Locals' Category
National Component LOCAL 20150 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Monday, March 14th
- Leylum, 2nd Floor, 1138 Melville Street
- Reception 4:30 pm, Meeting 5:00 pm
- Call to Order by the Chairperson
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes 2010 Annual General Meeting
- Guest Speakers
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Local Dues Review
- Approval of 2011 Budget
- Nomination and Election of Officers
- Nomination and Election of Delegates to the 2011 National Component Triennial Convention
- Oath of Office
REFRESHMENTS TO BE SERVED
Download a poster (pdf)
Election of Interim Executive
Tuesday, June 8th 2010
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
YWCA 535 Hornby St.
(MacMillan Bloedel room)
Lunch and refreshments to be provided.
Contact Information for conference dial in:
1-866-797-9098 followed by the number 16 25 704 (followed by the pound sign)#.
Please note: While members may participate via conference call from various locations, voting stations will be located at the Hornby location, the Kamloops and Kelowna offices only.
Election of Interim Executive
As was conveyed to those members present at the AGM in March this interim executive would work with the National President to rebuild the structure of local 20031 and present our recommendations for membership approval at the 2010 AGM in November.
The main areas of focus are to be:
- To prepare a financial report for 2010 and a budget for 2011 for adoption
- To present officer reports for adoption
- To review and recommend possible and /or necessary changes to local by-laws
- To establish a communication and meeting structure that would be more responsive to the current needs of the membership.
National Health Union
- Monday March 8, 2010, 3:00 to 7:00 pm
- Refreshments will be served
- VENUE Ramada Plaza, 36035 North Parallel Road, Abbotsford, BC, Pinnacle 3 & 4 room
- Agenda: Open Consultation – Meet with PSAC Negotiator Gail Lem
Please RSVP Janelle Ho-Shing at HoshinJ@psac.com by Monday March 8 at noon.
Your Local Here … we now have the ability to provide a section of the website for YOUR use. Post meeting dates, training opporunities, contact information or anything else specific to your Local on the web … easy as 1,2,3.
We are also able to offer @psacbc.com email addresses for your Local/Area Council/Equity Committee.
If you or your Local would be interested, contact Patrick at the Vancouver RO: 604 430 5631, 1 800 663 1655, or email email@example.com
Here are links to some of the Locals in BC that maintain their own websites.
- < ?php get_links(82); ?>
This is an archive only
Visit our new site here
You are currently browsing the Public Service Alliance of Canada BC web archives for the 'Locals' category.
- Area Councils (130)
- Around the Province (455)
- Bargaining (326)
- Bargaining Units / Employers (397)
- Conventions/Conferences (69)
- Education (66)
- Government (6)
- Health & Safety (97)
- House of Labour (158)
- Human Rights (300)
- Locals (4)
- Minutes (135)
- National Issues (131)
- News / OpEd (263)
- PSAC news releases (127)
- Photos (32)
- Political Action (161)
- PSMA (7)
- Regional Council (15)
- Regional Offices (21)
- Social Justice Fund (110)
- Steward's Network (42)
- Swag (1)
- Womens Issues (165)
- IWD (19)
- Youth (91)