Staff working in the Vancouver Regional Office
Use ctrl-F and search for your Local number to find your Regional Representative.
Hetty Alcuitas : Secretary
Give a someone an URL and they will surf for a day. Teach them to Google and they will surf for a lifetime.
Regina Brennan : Regional Representative
Regina is responsible for the following locals in the Okanagan/Kootenays and Surrey/Delta/Langley as well as the Human Rights portfolio. She is also responsible for the Area Councils and Regional Women’s Committee’s in the Okanagan/Kootenays as well as the Surrey Delta Langley Area Council.
- AGR 20027 Kelowna / Vernon CFIA
- AGR 20039 Kamloops
- AGR 20041 Okanagan CFIA
- AGR 20043 Summerland
- CEIU 20910 Surrey
- CEIU 20914 Kamloops / Salmon Arm
- CEIU 20915 Vernon
- CEIU 20917 Penticton
- CEIU 20918 Nelson/Cranbrook
- CEIU 20964 Langley
- CEIU 20972 Kelowna
- CIU 20045 Borders
- NAT 20106 Mount Revelstoke
- NAT 20140 Stats Survey Operations
- NAT 20214 Industry Canada
- NAT 20278 Fort Langley
- UCTE 20222 NAVCAN
- UCTE 20230 Kamloops
- USGE 20067 Kootenay RCMP
- USGE 20069 Kamloops RCMP
- USGE 20153 Kelowna RCMP
- UTE 20003 Kelowna TSO
- UTE 20007 Burnaby-Fraser TSO
- UTE 20026 Penticton TSO
- UTE 20029 Surrey TSO
- UVAE 20035 Veterans Affairs, interior
Garry Fraser : Regional Rep
Garry is currently (June 2010) working on our summer political action campaign.
Janelle Ho Shing : Regional Rep
Janelle started working as the Regional Organizer in 2004. Here is some information about the PSAC organizing program.
Janelle is currently a Regional Representative, she is responsible for he following locals in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley as well as the Political Action, Womens and International Solidarity Portfolios. She is also the CFIA Regional Strike Coordinator and responsible for the Treasury Board FB Table.
- AGR 20038 Agassiz
- CEIU 20903 Abbotsford
- CEIU 20960 Chilliwack
- CIU 20040 CBSA
- DCL 20020 MDS Canada
- NAT 20378 Granville Island
- UPCE 20095 Purolator
- USGE 20015 Fraser Valley Institutions
- USGE 20017 Pacific Institution/Regional Treatment Centre Abbotsford
- USGE 20040 Kent
- USGE 20054 Matsqui
- USGE 20091 Regional Head Quarters
- USGE 20130 Mission
- USGE 20141 Ferndale
- USGE 20155 Kw�kw�xwelhp
- USGE 20156 Mountain Inst., Agassiz
Katherine Kirkwood: Term Secretary
Patricia Mullin : Admin Assistant
A familiar face to CEIU members, Patricia is enjoying working at the Vancouver Regional Office. Chances are good that she’ll be the person answering the phone when you call! Patricia has been with CEIU/PSAC since 1985.
Amal Rana : Regional Education Officer
Colette Savarie : Regional Representative
Colette is responsible for the following locals in the North and Downtown Vancouver as well as the Northwest and North Central Area Councils.
- AGR 20042 Prince Rupert
- CEIU 20901 Vancouver RHQ
- CEIU 20921 Prince George
- CEIU 20922 Prince Rupert
- CEIU 20925 WmsLake/Quesnel/100 Mi Hse.
- CEIU 20926 Terrace / Smithers
- CEIU 20928 Fort St. John / Dawson Ck.
- CEIU 20938 CIC
- CEIU 20974 Immigration RB
- DCL 20501 BC Mainland Commissionaires
- GSU 20008 Government Services
- GSU Y0046 Fort Nelson
- NAT 20088 Composite
- NAT 20100 Fort St. James Park
- NAT 20301 Stats Canada
- NAT 20723 Queen Charlotte City
- NAT 39333 Prairie Farm Rehab Admin
- NRU 20088 Province-wide
- UCTE 20024 Fort St. John
- UCTE 20212 Prince George Airport
- UCTE 20213 PR CGuard / Sandspit Airport
- UCTE 20215 Prince Rupert Airport
- UCTE 20219 Vancouver, Penticton Air.
- UCTE 20221 Vancouver Airport
- UPCE 20101 Vancouver
- USGE 20070 Prince George RCMP
- USGE 20071 Prince Rupert RCMP
- USGE 20086 BC Mainland Parole
- USGE 20090 Department of Justice
- USGE 70061 CSIS, National Local
- USGE 70093 Public Safety / Emerg Prep
- USGE 70125 Federal & Supreme Court
- UTE 20002 Prince George
- UVAE 20029 Veterans Affairs
- UVAE 20045 Veterans Affairs West Reg DO
Joanna Schultz : Regional Coordinator (on leave until Summer ’11)
Joanna is currently on maternity leave. Her position is being filled by Luc Guevremont.
Dave Thompson : Regional Organizer
Dave is the Regional Organizer – find out more about joining the PSAC at the national website
Monica Urrutia : Regional Representative
Monica became a PSAC member in 1995 and union activist in 1997, getting involved at local, regional and national levels. She started her activism on youth and women’s issues in the Filipino community then saw the need to bridge this activism with the union. She has served as CLC-Youth Vice President, PSAC National Youth Representative, and PSAC-BC Regional Council – Youth Coordinator.
As a Regional Representative she is happy to put her experience to work for the benefit of the members.
Monica is responsible for the following Downtown and Lower Mainland locals and the Youth Committee and Vancouver Area Council, as well as being the CRA Regional Strike Coordinator.
- AGR 20060 Grain Commission
- CEIU 20937 ITC Service Canada
- CEIU 20939 North Vancouver
- CEIU 20944 10th Ave / Fraser Street
- CEIU 20951 Richmond
- CEIU 20961 EI Telecentre – SC
- NAT 20089 Labour Canada
- NAT 20150 Indian & Northern Affairs Canada
- NHU 20031 Health Canada
- UCTE 20223 Coast Guard
- UEW 20147 Fisheries & Oceans
- UEW 20729 Pacific Region – Env. Canada
- USGE 20011 RCMP
- USGE 70176 Cdn HR Commission
- UTE 20027 Vancouver TSO
This is an archive only
Visit our new site here